Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Our Certified Financial Planners™
will take you through the financial planning process
Six steps to help you create a financial plan*
Establish a relationship with a CFP® professional.
- We are required to explain our financial planning services and define each of your responsibilities. Along with compensation, you'll discuss how long the professional relationship can last and how to make decisions.
Gather your data and develop your financial goals.
- You should gather any necessary documents and talk to us about your current financial situation. Together, you can define your personal and financial goals, including timeframes. You may also want to discuss your comfort level when it comes to taking financial risks.
Analyze and evaluate your financial status.
- As your CFP® professional we will consider all aspects of your situation to determine what you need to do to meet your goals. Depending on what services you've asked for, we may analyze your assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments or tax strategies.
Review your CFP® professional's recommendations.
- As your CFP® professional we will go over our financial recommendations, explaining the rationale so you can make informed decisions. At this stage, share any concerns with us so any recommendations can be revised if necessary.
Set your course.
- You and us, as your CFP® professionals, need to agree on how the recommendations will be carried out. We may carry out the recommendations or serve as your coach, coordinating the process with you and other professionals, like attorneys or stockbrokers.
Benchmark your progress against the financial goals you established.
- As you work toward your goals, you and us, as your CFP® professionals, need to decide who monitors your progress so you stay on track. If we are in charge, we will check in from time to time, reviewing your situation and making any necessary adjustments to your recommendations. (* as defined by the CFP® Board)